Wavelink provides device management capabilities for a range of network
devices, including Intermec bar code printers, wireless access points,
scanners and mobile computers. Wavelink’s powerful Avalanche™
mobile device management software allows customers with multiple network
devices to upgrade and configure device software remotely, saving the time
and cost of manual, one-at-a-time upgrades.
- Provides remote management capabilities eliminate the need for workers to
physically “dock” devices, greatly increasing user efficiency while
reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Preloaded on Intermec devices - Wavelink Avalanche software and enablers
are pre-loaded, Intermec customers will need only to purchase a software
license to activate the powerful device management system. The system also
will be available for current Intermec customers.
- Reduced operating costs and management of mobile technologies while
supporting an ever-expanding base of mobile users and devices becomes a huge
challenge for IT professionals Wavelink helps manage this trend.
- Enables mass deployments of wireless devices a manageable, cost effective
and secure process for business.
- Avalanche device management software makes it easy for customers to
implement, maintain and secure all their barcode printers, scanners and
- The ability to upgrade software on all devices, without docking.
- “Avalanche software complements Intermec mobile computers and other
wireless and wired devices, reducing the total cost of ownership by
making them easier to deploy and manage
- Provides visibility to all different types of devices while remotely
providing software and configuration updates through any type of connection.
- Intermec industrial wireless technology, and Wavelink Avalanche can help
companies with multiple types of mobile devices control and manage